Residential solid waste collection is provided from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Please remember to follow these tips to ensure your cart is emptied on your scheduled pick up day.
- Place your carts roadside by 7 a.m. on your pickup day, but no earlier than 6 p.m. the evening prior to your scheduled collection.
- The lids on all carts must be able to close completely.
- When placing carts roadside, make sure the handles face your property and the lid openings face the street.
- All carts must be removed from the roadside and secured on your property the same day after serviced.
- Place carts at least 2 feet apart and away from parked cars, fences, mailboxes, trees, overhead wires, storm drains, utility poles, or other large objects so that collection vehicles may safely access them.